The Community Foundation offers numerous ways you can give back to Washington County. We will help you decide on your charitable goals and what assets you would like to use to make your gift and create your fund. You can:
- Establish a donor-advised fund so you can remain highly involved in your charitable giving.
- Create an unrestricted fund that allows the Foundation to respond to changing community needs.
- Start a scholarship fund to memorialize or honor someone, celebrate your alma mater or promote a chosen career field.
- Create a legacy fund by remembering the Foundation in your will.
- Establish a fund in the name of your private foundation.
- Begin a designated fund, which allows you to identify specific nonprofit organizations as grant beneficiaries.
- Make a significant gift while retaining income or achieving other financial goals for yourself, your family or your estate by setting up various giving structures, such as a charitable gift annuity or a charitable remainder trust.
- Create a field of interest fund to focus your giving as narrowly or as broadly as you want.
- Donate to the Charitable Foundation’s Community Fund, which provides resources for annual grant making needs identified by the Foundation.