Women’s Giving Circle Grants
The Women’s Giving Circle Grants Advisory Committee accepts applications for programs, capital and operating expenses that meet the following criteria:
- Increase life skills of women
- Encourage the healthy development and personal authority of young girls
- Improve the quality of life for families in Washington County
- Improve the emotional and physical well-being of all females
- Expand philanthropy and increase giving by local women
The suggested grant request amount is $1,000 to $1,500; however, applications for other amounts will not be disqualified. The Women’s Giving Circle will not award grants in 2017.
- Applicant organizations must be based in and primarily serving Washington County, MD, and have a current 501(c)(3) determination from the IRS.
- Organizations may apply for funding for more than one program; however, each program requires a separate grant application.